Your body your choice?

This is the go-to remark of the pro-choice movement that we have all heard. I am not posting to debate abortion per se, just some of the arguments used to prop it up.

I feel in certain situations maybe it is the best choice; who knows. Anyways, I agree it's your body your choice but alot of the people that say that CHOOSE to not use contraceptive (and let's be honest condoms aren't expensive).

On the same note, if it's your body your choice, what about the baby's body? They are incapable of having a say in the matter of what happens to their body. My sister in law believes it's not a baby basically until it's fully formed and until that point it's just "a clump of cells" in her view.

Based on that logic, what are we when viewed through a high-end microscope? What is anything when viewed through a high-end microscope? Everything is just a clump of cells! Anyways, I think in cases of rape or incest or other cases maybe it's the best thing. I just wanted to post my thoughts where maybe I wouldn't get banned and kicked off of reddit.

submitted by /u/squirtlekid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/nw6zdv/your_body_your_choice/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die