Alien/UFOs preferred point of contact with humanity
In SciFi movies they "come in peace" (or not) and land their ship in front of the White house. They ask to speak with "our leaders".
I don't think they're doing that in real life.
When we try to communicate with an advanced animal species e.g. chimpanzee, we do not ask to speak with their leader. Leaders are usually agressive towards intruders and want to maintain the dominant position.
What we do is try to isolate individual monkeys and try to communicate with them.
According to this logic, there are probably people on Earth that know a lot about UFOs/aliens, but those individuals are probably not government representatives. I'm not talking about forceful abductions but willing consent to communicate with them. Some of those people are probably loyal to aliens and would not talk about it openly because everybody would think they're crazy.
Formal Goverment might be completely irrelevant and not interesting to UFOs/aliens. I don't think they are working with goverments or care about what governments think, anything more than we care what a monkey tribe leader thinks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oezjm0/alienufos_preferred_point_of_contact_with_humanity/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen