Anyone else see something in NYC last night? No vid or pic just hoping another witness
I didn’t get a video because it passed by quick and watched in awe.
About 3am. It was almost transparent is the only way to describe it, it looked like almost like a small glowing cloud passing in the sky. I couldn’t really see a shape as it was barely even visible/transparent. It was way lower than a plane and maybe even helicopter.
It looked like it was round, but no bright glow, the glow was so dim you could barely see it. Basically a shadow glow flying by. Almost like a spotlight passing in the sky but was definitely not one. I watched it for about 10 solid seconds as it passed through the sky and disappeared behind buildings.
I saw this at 3am and did not mention it to my group because I’d sound stupid.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ov982t/anyone_else_see_something_in_nyc_last_night_no/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen