Are you aware that you’ve been brainwashed by fascists?

I’ve been watching the left and right narrative for a year now and I find it maddening how often y’all have the exact same complaints about each other.

“You are prolonging the pandemic!” “No, you’ve been prolonging the pandemic!” “You’ve been brainwashed by fascists!” “No, you’ve been brainwashed by fascist!”

We’ve all been brainwashed by fascists. And everytime we don’t have our shit together the narrator just goes ahead and adds three more months. “Tear each other apart, slaves.😈”

We are being armed and painted as each other’s enemies. We are weak divided but it’s more than that. We have all been drafted to strike down our neighbors and brothers. In a military you are provided with barracks, MRE’s and even your weapons. We had to go buy our’s with our slave wages. We are free. The government doesn’t want to take our guns. It’s reverse psychology. They only talk about it, they never actually do. Our guns are useless against psychological warfare, directed energy or good old fashioned nukes. Our guns are no threat to them. They are only good for killing other slaves.

So I’ll ask again.

Are you aware that you’ve been brainwashed by fascist? If your answer is no than I have something over you. Awareness.

I’m aware that I can’t talk to my friends and family from this divide. I’m aware that I don’t see or respond to people anymore on the street. I’m socially catatonic. I’m aware that I have no hope for the future or for humanity and I’m aware that I don’t care if I die.

Are you aware?

submitted by /u/Educational-Painting
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/otjm0a/are_you_aware_that_youve_been_brainwashed_by/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die