Covid has created a serious mental illness in almost everyone.

Now when I say covid, I don’t mean the virus. I’m talking about the social breakdowns we are experiencing.

People wishing others dead for not following their path on how to feel safe...

Family’s creating ultimatums to receive their love over vaccine decisions...

The breakdown of self thinking and personal research...

Politicizing a medical “pandemic”...

Blinding supporting absolutely illogical rules and lockdowns...

Need I go on?

There is some serious impacts on our mental health. (Two friends committed suicide during this.) and we are only seeing the beginning.

I guess my main reason for posting is to make you all prepared. Because if you think life will ever be “normal” again, you’re going to be very, very disappointed.

Have empathy for those who fell for all this. And have empathy for those who are even more questioning of covid than you.

The only way we are going to make it out of all this mess is if we regain our humanity.

I’ve lost a lot of faith in my fellow man lately and I guess this is me reaching out to others to let them know they are not alone.

Feel free to use this post as a way to create civil discussions. Because we have enough hate and fear mongering going on these days.

I call on my fellow thinkers to help restore my faith in humanity.

submitted by /u/WeLiveInASim
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/oqw1du/covid_has_created_a_serious_mental_illness_in/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die