Facebook

I dont use alot of social media so I cant compare the rest but I do know FB is the largest and most used in the world. I believe facebook is the 2nd biggest culprit for the greater division of the american people the last few years the first being the media..the videos and such that will show up in your feed even if u dont follow a page is crazy...if u choose the "see less" option they just skip to the otherside or other commentators for that side. FB reaches world wide...id bet money that the people of palestine/Israel have similar feeds to help stir that particular cultural conflict as well.

submitted by /u/usererror404--
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/outave/facebook/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die