Has it always been about the ocean or has everybody changed their stories to include the ocean?

I haven't been a hardcore UFO enthusiast, but I have been reading and following the phenomena for over two decades. What bothers me is that I had only heard of them doing something in the ocean recently (apart from The Abyss, but Cameron is an ocean buff) and now it seems all the leaked emails and army encounters include transmedium devices or extraterrestrial interest in the ocean. Has it always been about the ocean or just recently? Have my eyes opened and now I just hear about the ocean being involved as I am open to it or has everyone shifted their stories to include the ocean? I have seen this before with how the shape of UFOs change, the descriptions of encounters change or what the extraterrestrials look like change with the latest trends. So those who are more educated in the matter, was the ocean always a part of the stories or are we being played?

submitted by /u/Aargloo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/os8sb7/has_it_always_been_about_the_ocean_or_has/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die