Hollywood and the Vegas Shooting

On July 14th 2016 there was this video of the local news talking about possibility of someone shooting from a high elevation in Vegas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCYV9uUG93E

In January of 2017 we had a new president sworn in. Many people were furious about this. Especially Hollywood.

On August 12th 2017 there was the Charlottesville Unite the Right event. Hollywood was furious about it too.

On October 1st 2017 Stephen P. killed 59 people at a Country Music Concert. Hollywood didn't seem as furious about it to me.

In mid October 2017, like 2 weeks after the shooting, the MeToo movement was started, going mainly after men in Hollywood.

After much speculation, I think that people in Hollywood could have planned the attack on the mostly Christian, mostly White, mostly Republican concert goers after they were furious about Charlottesville and Trump being president in general.

I think they were for sure targeting Republicans. Which is why when they, the FBI and whoever found the motive, the media buried the story, because Republicans aren't allowed to be victims in this country. I think Paddock was your normal government type worker who leaned Democrat at the very least and hated Republicans.

Mandalay Bay is owned by MGM I think, and isn't MGM a Hollywood business as well? Who started the idea of having concerts at that location? When were they started there? Why does the news always seem to foreshadow these type of events, like in the youtube video I posted?

The shooter was born in CLINTON, Iowa but also grew up in Los Angeles where Hollywood is located according to his wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Black magic and Satanism are likely all around in Hollywood and that shit likely had something to do with all this. The shooting was literally like it came out of a movie directed by the Devil himself.

So why no Hollywood arrests? Since when do Hollywood people get arrested, lol? They do drugs openly and I never hear any one of those clowns getting arrested for it. They are a protected class for the most part. They did give up Weinstein. But that's why they did the MeToo.. to get back at them for Vegas I think. What could they of done differently, let America know that their beloved Hollywood is part of mass murder?

A woman was fired for saying this https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cbs-fires-vice-president-who-said-vegas-victims-didnt-deserve-sympathy-because-country-music-fans-often-are-republican

submitted by /u/NotJoking777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/of3ipn/hollywood_and_the_vegas_shooting/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die