I now have had two people very close to me with no blockages or history of cardiac issues suffer serious events, one a massive heart attack. The only thing they have in common is the vaccine.

I know this is anecdotal, but I’m reading about more cardiac events that could very well be linked to vaccines. Are other folks seeing this in your circle of friends, family and acquaintances?

My close friend collapsed and his heart stopped. He had CPR and then EMS shocked him back to life. Cath lab showed no blockages and he has never had any cardiac symptoms. 39yr old. The only findings were a small part of inflammation on his heart (Myocarditis)and the cardiologist commented that she believed it was recently caused. She did ask about history, symptoms, etc and then asked if and when he had the vaccine. It seemed like there was an elephant in the room.

The other friend is a healthy female in her late 20’s who again has not history of cardiac issues and is fit who was hospitalized for an enlarged heart.

I’m seeing renowned scientists and doctors in these specialties who are speaking about this and who are pushing generic proven drug therapies are being censored by all social media platforms.

submitted by /u/TrailRunnah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/odptmy/i_now_have_had_two_people_very_close_to_me_with/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die