I'm 23 and got the second COVID jab. I developed heart inflammation hours after.

This happened about a month ago but I can't keep it to myself any longer. I am a 23 year old woman with no health conditions that would affect my heart or cardiovascular system. I'm at a healthy weight and do not smoke. I got the second Pfizer vaccine last month and had a immune reaction to it hours later. It was about midnight when the severe chest pain began. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest and it was so difficult to get air in and out of my body. I was sweating profusely and lying down only made it worse. My neck was killing me as well. I should have called an ambulance but I didn't. I went to the doctor's the next day and they found nothing wrong with my heart according to the EKG. They just dismissed it for something else. Let me remind you I don't have heart issues whatsoever. I'm very healthy and at an ideal weight for someone my size. I've had all my shots before this, but there is definitely something insidious about this one. The fact the current administration is talking about going door to door to encourage people to get the jab makes my suspicions even more prominent. I was forced to get this pseudo vaccine for my new job but I would have refused other wise. If you have kids or a young adult yourself, DO NOT GET THIS VACCINE. At least wait several more months before making your decisions. I'm terrified I'll be forced to get a booster due to my job and have an actual heart attack or develop chronic heart issues. Please don't let anyone intimidate you into getting it. It's your body and treat it like a temple. I regret getting this vaccine...

submitted by /u/DNAMellieCase
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ofqabs/im_23_and_got_the_second_covid_jab_i_developed/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die