I'm starting to understand the apathy.

I've been steeped in the subject for decades. Endured countless instances of mockery and ridicule but kept on proselytizing regardless all the while perplexed why so many had zero interest in a topic with ramifications beyond anything we could imagine. And now here we are and I'm finally starting to feel the same way. I just don't care anymore. Video after video, report after report, theory after theory and the dial never moves. The only difference now is the appearance of a carrot on a stick and at this point it just feels like bait. Whatever it is....it is. And that's all anyone can say for certain. All but the most ardent of willful skeptics will admit there is something and the fact it's unknowable makes it unworthy of time and attention. So for me the topic has become, at best, ancillary and I can say it feels good to no longer struggle with a sisyphean task.

submitted by /u/Daxvonlugen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ofnjlr/im_starting_to_understand_the_apathy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die