Irony - Totally sceptical wife saw a UFO last night. I missed it!
Yesterday evening in our garden at about 9:30 my wife was shocked to see a gold coloured “orb” ( I hate that word) fly over our house, come to a stop, discharge 2 lights then disappear!
It took about 2 seconds to happen and it was right in front of her about 100 feet away.
Unfortunately I (the ufo buff) was facing her and it happened behind me. By the time I turned around it was over!!
We talked it through and discounted all the possibilities (drone, bird, meteor, plane etc).
I know she’s being honest. There’s no way she would admit to this if it didnt happen and it totally unnerved her. In a way it was better that she saw it rather than me. If the positions had been reversed I doubt she would have believed me.
Anyway, that’s it. I know it’s not exactly “Roswell” but it’s the first genuinely inexplicable sighting in our family.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/opn591/irony_totally_sceptical_wife_saw_a_ufo_last_night/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen