Is anyone here a surfer?
Ive been glued to the TV since last night, watching shark shows. I always got warned to be on the lookout for Tigers and Bulls. Bad thing about surfing in cloudy water, is you cant see them until they hit you. I always wondered if those hard core guys who surf when a storm is coming (bigger, more aggressive waves) ever think about sharks, or if a storm draws in more sharks. I hate the things. Way too over-protected. Anyway, this show right now is trying to figure out why so many shark attacks in North Carolina, Oahu, and Mass for the last 6 years. Mass and Oahu had no recorded attacks between 1965 and 2015. Then they started busting loose. There was one weird theory involving a Russian spy ship off the coast of North Carolina. Something involving sonar irritating sharks, but I wasnt buying it.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/150629-north-carolina-shark-attacks-science
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/om9b0s/is_anyone_here_a_surfer/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen