Is there any timeline of what claims Lue has made over the years?

Lue has been at it for a few years and I'm seeing him make more and more wild claims. Or just hint at things. Especially when interviewing on smaller pod channels lately.

There's now retrieved materials, travelling through solid objects, things surrounding telepathy and praise of remote viewing etc.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has mapped his claims, hints and people he vouches for to a timeline. It could be very helpful in seeing if he's consistent and what part of the "map" of ufo explanations he's residing in.

To me it looks like he's a bit on the panpsychism side and saying that it's not just nuts and bolts. Which is fine by me for that matter. I have a feeling the full explanation will be a weird one.

submitted by /u/Ratatoski
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ogyzbl/is_there_any_timeline_of_what_claims_lue_has_made/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die