It only takes one thing to change everything

So, I'm a pretty extreme skeptic, I don't know if we've been visited or if there are actual unexplainable things happening in our skies. Absentence of evidence is not evidence of absence however. The old saying, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence isn't true, claims of that nature just require evidence. There are several models and thought experiments that say that there should be something alien out there, whether it's a von Neuman probe or an alien artifacts, or a signal in deep space. I have yet to see a video or photo, or hear a story that is compelling enough for me to believe. Yet I know it would only take one video, one signal, one piece of alien space trash, one microbe, to change everything. You can debunk a million videos, but it only takes one to change it all. You can scan a million planets for life, but it only takes one to change it all.

submitted by /u/houdinidash
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/orlpze/it_only_takes_one_thing_to_change_everything/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die