It’s fucked…

I have studied abroad in both Taiwan and China and I have to say…its fucked. My friends in Taiwan aren’t necessarily scared per se but are more matter of fact about “we will probably get invaded at some point and will defend our country.” To them it’s not if but when. Some people live in fear but it’s almost like business as usual? Like people care but at the same time “it is what it is and we’re going to do our best but if we can’t then we’re going to bring hell because we wont change easily.”

My friends in China are the same way. “It is what it is but we can’t control the government and we don’t live there so oh well.”

It’s hard to see such borderline apathy. It shouldn’t be business as usual.

Protect Taiwan!/保護臺灣!

Also isn’t it (ironically) funny how china says they control Taiwan…but Taiwan has a different currency, economic practices, writing style, dialect, culture, and everything that basically makes it not China? I literally got laughed at for using a 1 NTD coin instead of a 1 RMB coin at a store in China. Yeah you can say “stupid American” all you want but if you don’t even recognise the currency then I’d say it’s a different country altogether. Not even a satellite state. Also they’re literally the same coin but one has mao and the other has Shek…when I’m digging in my pocket how am i supposed to know.

submitted by /u/kinkykingkitty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/oeez7x/its_fucked/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die