Let’s Start Something

There is a lot of censorship going on in the media and far too much political interests represented through journalism.

I am a published writer and have around 3 years of experience writing for media companies and other entities. I am also passionate about the future of America, and defending the irrefutable truth that is so often lost in dialogue.

Rather than accepting the little control I have, I aspire to use my writing/communication skills to inform others about the realities of current events that are too sensitive for even the Internet to handle!

While I am ready to shell out hours of research and writing every day, I am not so sure I have the financial means, nor the technological knowledge necessary to run a platform (initially a blog).

If this is something that interests you, DM me and I’d love to make this a reality.

submitted by /u/434louie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/om8qwf/lets_start_something/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die