Lue Elizondo

I’m currently watching Expedition X on discovery and Lue Elizondo is on it. I like paranormal shit but I believe this programme is trash but it does show old folklore tales and sometimes alien shit which I like so i can potentially go down a rabbit hole.

After seeing Elizondo on this programme and also not expecting it it’s kind of given me the vibe that he’s the same as every other discovery/history ufo expect. I’ve never fully believed him as I’ve always taken a skeptical stance and because of this I feel if his past is legit then he could have ulterior motives but seeing this shit it has really made me question what his motives are.

This may sound like a bash on him but it’s not and I get they are trying to explain the Nimitz incident but i feel that’s a cover for a potential new age ancient aliens programme for Lue.

Very confusing he’s gone down this route considering how serious he is and the so called credibility he brings to the table. I’ll probably get abuse and downvotes but I’d love to see what this subreddits views are on his involvement in programmes like this and what you all think his motives are.

submitted by /u/callmelampshade
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oh4wbr/lue_elizondo/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die