Navy Member UAP Encounter

Throwaway account here.

This short description of two separate events was relayed to me by an acquaintance. This person is not a "UFO nut" or "conspiracy theorist". He is what I would qualify as a "normal" person. This individual had not talked to me about the UAP subject before this. The reason why he shared this information with me is that I asked him if he had ever seen anything "weird" and he proceeded to recount the two following accounts:

1- He was on watch during a rather clear sky night. A light, which he described as sphered shaped, started following the ship. This UAP followed the ship for over a minute and then proceeded to shoot straight up into the sky past a point of visibility in an instant.

2- He was on watch at night. A light, which he also described as sphere-shaped, started following the ship. The object came close enough to the ship that it started to "light up" the ship's surface. He described it as "the same kind of glow you get from a full moon at night". His superior came out to take a look. Shortly after, he rotated to his next position from which he no longer could see the object.

He did not follow up, ask anyone else, or file a report of either incident. I pressed on this and he said:

" We saw weird stuff all the time, we never felt like it was our job to report it or make a big fuss about it. We just focused on the task we had a the moment and did not make anything of it."

I thought his story was interesting because I think he is a credible person. He provided no further evidence, and I did not press for any further details. I did not ask the name of the ship, the area in which this happened, or any other possible identifiers.

submitted by /u/AnySuspect8123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oswizk/navy_member_uap_encounter/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die