Need help finding info on climate change conspiracy

Hello! First time poster here as this was the only place I could think of that would possibly have info on this topic. I (unfortunately) have a cousin who briefly served in a state Congress. They are without a doubt borderline Q-anon and I was recently talking with both them and their partner about the issue of climate change. They denied that it existed, and cited a supposed incident in either 1940 or 1960 (I forgot which one) where a snowstorm caused a power outage in a Russian lab that wiped out all recorded data on earths temperatures. The scientists then forged data and made up the issue of climate change to harm the American economy.

I may have smudged a few details of this story as they were talking so fast I was overwhelmed. I can’t find any articles over this topic online so I was wondering if this conspiracy sounds familiar to anyone here? I don’t believe a word of it but need additional info so I can get informed before debating with them again.

submitted by /u/wyvernxxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/osaeed/need_help_finding_info_on_climate_change/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die