New believer struggling here
By nature, I’m skeptical of pretty much everything—especially claims that might overturn the nature of my reality.
But given the recently released videos and Fravor’s retelling—its hard to write it off as fake.
So I start to look into other ufo content out there, including Bob Lazar. I listen to stuff and I’m thinking, “Well, if Fravor’s story is true, maybe this is too?”
Then I come on here and see lots of people say Lazor is full of shit and list a ton of reasons why.
Sooo then I start to wonder if Fravor’s story is true. I start thinking how he says he used to use a jet to make people think they saw UFOs—I start to wonder if maybe the Nimitz footage started out as a prank that everybody got caught up in. Or maybe there’s a simpler explanation than aliens.
Basically I’m finding it difficult to decide what I should believe in and what I shouldn’t believe in. I want to believe—that would be easier… and more fun, honestly! But I fear being fooled and believing falsehoods.
How do you determine what to believe in and what to withhold your belief from in a field that is certainly filled with quacks and crazies??
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ohspv2/new_believer_struggling_here/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen