One of the great Reddit UFO abductions conspiracies will come to fruition tomorrow - July 18, 2021

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/alien_abductees_of_reddit_or_people_who_have/cdikpd2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This AMA was done over 7 years ago. The man talks about being abducted several times over the course of his life. He claimed that these extra terrestrial beings will attempt to make contact with Earth on July 18, 2021. Now while I am 100% skeptical of his entire story, I have been keeping an eye on the date as it draws closer and couldn’t help but bring up this story again, hopefully for the last time. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.

submitted by /u/PJ_Tucker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/om8tj2/one_of_the_great_reddit_ufo_abductions/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die