(Personal Opinion) On Epstein’s death
Epstein’s case has been so fascinating to me, from the origins and the connection to Lex Wexner, the clear sign of higher-ups aware and allowing his activity, him being prepared for raids, the drone footage of his island, all the way to death. But I’ve always found it odd how, when discussing his death, it’s the Clinton’s that get awarded with calling in the kill. I know to an extent it’s a meme, and let’s be honest, the Clinton’s are no different than Putin — anyone badmouthing them or exposing them end up dead of mysterious causes, but with a man so prominent, whose activity spans over decades, I just find it odd that they’re seen as the ones who killed Epstein. In my opinion, I feel like at best, they got to express their view on if Jeff should be put down or not, amongst a group of other bigger, more powerful people. Some may agree or disagree, but I just cannot see them as being that powerful. There are spookier figures working in the shadows (Wexner) and it just doesn’t make sense that they’re involved in his death.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/onm1qn/personal_opinion_on_epsteins_death/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen