POV of a man who is not from America and what everything that has been happening, considering the UFOs, mean to him

Hello r/UFOs people!

I’m quite new to this community but I was always interested in people talking about aliens and the concept that there are alien civilizations that are just millions of years beyond anything that we are capable of.

Until this year I was always watching people talk about UFOs and aliens and such but up until Pentagon confirmed some of the videos that consists UFOs I was incredibly skeptic towards these people although they sounded very promising.

But I always kinda knew it was pointless listening to these discussions because I always thought that there should be some kind of proof from the government for any of these discussions to make sense.

Well that moment came this year when we heard from the Pentagon and when I first heard about Lue Elizondo and the 60 minutes special about the UAPs.

I want to point this out: I am not from USA, I am a guy from Turkey who had little interest in these topics and believe it or not, for the last couple of weeks I have been binge watching any sort of old videos that tried to educate us what we knew.

You all already know who I have been watching; People like Tom Delonge, Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon, David Fravor, Bob Lazar and the list goes on. (Feel free to comment who I should also watch that has interesting things to say)

I think you guys know where I am getting at.

I’m saying that media is really powerful at getting the word out there and if a guy like me is at a position like this, there are probably hundreds of thousands of other people all around the world watching these crazy videos, communicating with their family about what they have just found and making the topic more known.

So in a sense I feel like some governments are trying to say that we have alien tech without trying to cause people to lose their minds and thats why I think we are just at the beginning of everything and there is long a way to walk before the goverments admit anything important.

Lastly I want to include that I got introduced to Throwawaylien because of you guys and it caused me to introduce him to my brother and I want to say we both are kinda spooked about 18th of July “aitee lmao” because of how things are looking right now. New reports coming left and right, more government people talking about UFOs more than ever. I know I said that I am expecting this road to be a much longer one but there is a side of my mind that always goes like, what if the reason that Pentagon confirmed that these videos are real is because things are about to get out of their control and they had to find a way to lead the narrative?

Anyways if you really could read it this far I just want you people to know that I am really excited that we could really be entering a new era of humanity in which we are more supportive and friendlier to each other than ever before.

The world is tired of wars and criminals that lead our financial systems.

We all want to get together and hug each other because at the end we are all same people coming from different parts of the same story that we call life.

I think in a way aliens represent world peace from my point of view. I hope I won’t be horribly wrong.

submitted by /u/DownVoteSimulator
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/okcpmq/pov_of_a_man_who_is_not_from_america_and_what/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die