Question/ Discussion

Hi, r/UFOs

In a nutshell, I dismissed UFOs as a bunch of baloney many years ago. Like many people, I was stunned by the Fravor interview on JRE, and I did a 180 degree turn. It really blew my mind, and I started haunting this sub soon after that. But what really started to puzzle me was the fact that virtually nobody I know seems to care about the topic very much. I think that it's amazing and life altering to suddenly have so many credible, authoritative, intelligent people agree that UAPs are real, and may indeed be extraterrestrial in origin- or, if not ET, something equally amazing. And most of my intelligent friends and acquaintances just don't seem to care. I can't figure it out, and I consciously don't pursue the topic because I don't want to look like a crazy guy.

That said, my wife and I had dinner with one of her friends a few nights ago. Her friend is very smart, has an MBA, and works as a business exec making what must be close to 7 figures. She mentioned something about how her ex was into lots of nutty conspiracy theories like UFOs. And I couldn't resist mentioning the report, and how 2 ex presidents had recently confirmed that something was indeed going on. Her reply was "Oh, I totally believe that UFOs are real, and I believe the Government has some crash wreckage or other artifacts. It's just that my ex thinks bigfoot and the Illuminatti are behind it all, ha ha." I stared at her with my mouth open, and then one of the other guests changed the subject.......

Now that I've written all that, I guess I don't have a specific question, but I'm very curious what you all might have to say about the lukewarm reaction to the report and the attitude of a whole lot of the public.

submitted by /u/Nailer99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/of2zw1/question_discussion/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die