Regarding tonight//John Mcafee

The switch is turned on tonight, whether it’s a false flag, gets shut off, or leads to nothing, it was created for a reason. I myself don’t have the capability to do digging like some of you I’ve seen, exceptional work on various subjects if I do say so myself. Whatever is found though, if anything, I want as many people to be aware of it as possible just like Mcafee would’ve wanted. Whatever’s released cannot be scrubbed or brushed under the rug. I’ve read countless threads here seeming like the worlds falling out of place, but keep in mind that for somebody, those pieces are all falling in place..

submitted by /u/Glittering_Dig2257
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/opkrhy/regarding_tonightjohn_mcafee/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die