So here is my ufo experience. I’ve never posted about this, and have never experienced anything else like it.

So off the bat I just want to say this 100 percent happened to me and my friend. I’ve never experienced anything similar to this or had weird sightings besides this one time. So I’m currently 27. This encounter happened when I was 17. I had a really good friend named spencer and we would frequently hang out at each other’s house. So one night I was staying the night at his house, it was a weekend, and it was really late, between 2-3 am. We had been playing video games all night and were outside smoking a cigarette and fucking off on his skateboard in his driveway. So it’s important to note that his neighborhood had a culdesac at the end, and down the street you could see the main road that the neighborhood branched from and then there were woods on the other side of the main road. SO, we were smoking and messing around on the skateboard and this enormous disk VERY slowly flew over the woods. At first we both were like wtf is that? But it was moving really slowly over the main road and into his neighborhood. As it got a bit closer I could see that this disk had something small on the bottom of it and there was a light, almost like a camera flash that was flashing REALLY fast as it was moving. Also this disk took up the entire size of the road. As it moved closer to us spencer pulled out his phone to call his mom, (both of his parents are insomniacs). She answered the phone, I could literally hear her voice, and he told her to hurry up and get outside because there was a ufo going over the neighborhood. She said, WORD for word, “okay let me get my shoes on and I’ll be right out”. She never came out. The UFO flew directly over us down the entire street, still very slowly. It was only probably 15 or 20 feet above us. Like there’s a good chance I could have hit it with the skateboard. Eventually it just flew out of sight and we both ran in his house, his mom was laying in bed and spencer asked her “wtf why didn’t you come outside “?! And she looked so confused, and asked us what we were talking about. Spencer explained that he had just called her because there was a UFO, and she denied ever getting a call from him. WE EVEN BROUGHT UP THE CALL LOGS ON BOTH PHONES. It showed the duration of the call on his phone and hers didn’t have a call. The weirdest thing was spencer had pointed out that it was really odd that his mom had said that she would put her shoes on and come out. Because she is old and rarely wears shoes or leaves the house. She wears slippers. So she would have said slippers instead of shoes. To this day I think about this night very often, and we talk about it every time we see each other. No one ever believes me when I tell them this so I always get them to call spencer or his mom about that night. After seeing that, absolutely no one can tell me UFOs don’t exist. They do, and that’s all there is to it.

submitted by /u/tandyman234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oidkuy/so_here_is_my_ufo_experience_ive_never_posted/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die