So I watched the new Greer documentary
Let me start off by saying I am highly skeptical of this guy. I have made plenty of posts about him and his “raise your consciousness maaaaan” followers. I wanted to share my thoughts on the documentary.
I have to give it to him, the guy made a documentary that was worth a watch. Whether you believe it or not it is entertaining. Also he did cry at the end.
One thing he harped on that I think was a decent point is that we need to be at least a little skeptical of guys like Mellon and Elizondo. Putting all of your eggs in one basket is never a good thing, especially when one of those baskets was a known counterintelligence agent. I personally think Lue is trying to tell the truth, but is held behind his NDAs. I don’t think he is deceiving people, rather he is trying to say everything he is allowed to say without breaching the NDAs. As for Mellon, it was just interesting to see the backstory of the family to get an idea of who we are dealing with. Also I don’t think Greer was saying he was a bad person, just that he was misinformed according to him.
I really don’t know what to think of this guy anymore. He does bring up some things that are very interesting, but he then pushes this agenda that the government is saying that the aliens are a threat. I really have yet to see anyone push the “serious threat” agenda like Greer is saying. But one thing I do agree with is that the government isn’t clueless as to what these are. I also am starting to believe that we may have secret crafts that can maneuver like alien UFOs. 70+ years of black projects, crashes, reported reverse engineering, and secrecy and death around the topic make it hard to believe otherwise.
In the end I am left wondering who the hell is telling the truth. I still lean heavily towards Elizondo. I think he wants to say much more, but can’t without breaking NDAs. As far as Greer I truly don’t know what to think. The CE5 stuff is still yet to be proven true, but people who have had encounters of their own mention consciousness and telepathic communication. The government itself was using remote viewing for its own purposes. Its all still up in the air.
In the end, we won’t know until they either land here or someone spills the beans big time. Evidence, pictures, credibility, and a person who doesn’t care about NDAs holding them back. All this documentary did for me was make me wonder who is telling the truth more. I want to write Greer off completely, but he has communicated and dealt with very credible people. Him putting this out for free makes me think he really believes what he is saying.
Not saying I am now on the Greer train now. I am just more confused about everything. How did this dude get in contact with these people? How does he go from ER doc to briefing presidents and officials? Is he legit because of his previous work with the Disclosure project or is he a grifter?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/odrt6o/so_i_watched_the_new_greer_documentary/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen