Something feels off

Before I get into the meat of this topic, I want to first and foremost mention that this is a conspiracy sub and you will hear outrageous things, if you do not like what I think (this post is just my opinion, I am not a government agent that 'leaks' here, this is just a person like you so take a chill pill), then feel free to say what you think, add constructive criticism and I am open-minded.

​

If you have not been living under a rock, you would have probably heard about the UFO disclosure. It is the greatest thing that has ever happened to humanity that even if it's not confirmed, it has been considered officially and all evidence links to non-terrestrial origins. Here is why things are feeling off:-

  1. Have you seen the number of media outlets suddenly reporting on this stuff? I guess this could be explained by the floodgates opening and every news getting to cover this new topic for clicks etc.
  2. Always spotlighting whistleblowers which are quite suspicious. Previously people were brought in shows to dismiss an idea and a puppet was shown on-screen (like Fauci), nowadays you see people who believe in UFO (credential people) who often come to the screen. Something to think about the freedom that is given. Too good to be true isn't it?
  3. Why would news cover something in so much details every single day there is a UFO article when the government has hidden it from us for a long time.
  4. I have no doubts that UFOs are real, they date back to caveman periods (cavemen paintings) thousand of years ago, to Egypt (Nephilim skulls), to sightings in the 1900s by pilots, etc. But the question is what are they? I DO NOT think these are government crafts since they have existed for a long long time.

Ufos are real in my opinion but what are they exactly.

​

Now, this is the part where things get weird, I know demons exist (and they are excellent shapeshifters) , my family is a religious family and exorcism is very common in our area. Djinns, as we call them, know where a certain person is and we had to visit one 'scholar' to find my 'lost' brother (big story but not related). Our family has seen things starting from levitation to talking to a 10,000-year-old Djinn and I have absolutely no doubt as I had a lot of personal experience. It's ok if you do not believe this part but here comes the conspiracy part---

​

In our religion, it is said that the anti-christ will be the greatest deception in human history. How exactly do you deceive a generation like us who worships science? Exactly. You deceive by science.

For an anti-christ to have popularity amongst this generation, it would have to be technologically advanced enough to be convincing for the people whose religion is science in this generation. My take on this is that this is a controlled release by the government to normalize what is coming.

They have always highlighted how extraordinary UFOs are in their capabilities and some people already say that aliens have genetically modified apes and transformed us into humans. All of this falls for their advantage to deceive us. Is this a normalization for whats coming? So in summary, I think the antichrist will actually be an alien. An alien antichrist is more digestible to the public than someone coming out of the deserts of Syria and demanding Godhood etc. Aliens are probably demons.

I think Covid-19 is all related with all of these too. I think the lockdowns are a form of test as to how people behave and for how long but I do not know of the exact reason but there is no doubt that this virus is man-made and so are unnecessary vaccine pushes and lockdown extensions.

Feel free to add your ideas, many things do not fall in place and I am also very confused but the world is in a very radical stage right now. Anything could happen. And please do not bash my personal experiences, you have no proof that I am lying, these are all anecdotes, however, the conspiracy is something to think about.

​

Edit: Btw there are some very crazy connections between Alister Crowley and ufos. I think Alister Crowley once saw someone in a dream named as "Dajjal" which translates to the antichrist and he did mention it resembled the grey variation of the alien if I am not mistaken, someone knowledgeable on Alister Crowley, correct me, please. Alister Crowley was a very well known Thelema occultist

submitted by /u/Separate_Philosophy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/oeasr4/something_feels_off/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die