The case of Albinas Januska and Alien visitations in Russia.

The case of Albinas Januska and Alien visitations in Russia.

First of all, I would like to say that I always try to look at the whole topic objectively and not interpret too much into it. I consider this investigative work as my hobby. In addition, I try to consider only reputable sources.

To my person: I am neither scientist nor astronomer or physicist. I am simply a young psychologist, who now additionally studies medicine in the armed forces. In addition I regard the whole topic a little bit critically nevertheless I am open-minded enough to investigate a little bit in my spare time. Besides, English is not my native language. If anything is unclear, just let me know.

After a long conversation with a good buddy about UFO's and the current Pentagon report (he works as a solar technology researcher in the German aerospace), he asked me to Google a Lithuanian politician named Albinas Januska. Of course, that surprised me a bit at the first moment. Nevertheless after a few minutes of searching, I came across a leak on Wikileaks. I don't know how credible this source is. After reading the leak completely, I came across a line that contains the word UFO.

​

https://preview.redd.it/dkjuiav6k7d71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e93e37baab9910cdcf8bc41cc963ec07b6398dc

  1. (U) Januska testified before the parliamentary committee twice. He breezily dismissed claims that he has inappropriate ties to the Gazprom-connected gas company Dujotekana, saying, "I am not dependent on gas, because I warm up (at home) with wood and electricity." He warned Committee members that Lithuania suffers from "the influence of cucumbers and sausages from Kedainiai," an open reference to former Labor Party leader Viktor Uspackich, who once traded in these commodities and is currently in self-imposed exile in Moscow, avoiding charges of fraud in his party's financing. Reflecting his self-image as a patriot fighting off Russian influence, he also warned of the existence of "a group of people, who are directed from the East, a group of UFOs, who are making influence from the Cosmos" adding elliptically that "there also exists a decreasing group of persons, who are trying to rationally analyze the situation and to objectively evaluate what is happening."

So to summarize the report. Albinas Januska is an undersecretary of state in the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the document is about a scandal and counter-scandal. In the document, Albinas Januska denies all allegations. And then, almost incoherently, he says the sentence marked above.

Thats why I investigated further in that direction and not only on the internet but also quite old fashioned in the University library. The librarian I trust recommended 2 books. Once the book: Modern Asian Studies | Russian Cosmism: Alien visitations and cosmic energies in contemporary Russia and the book The Invisible Master: Secret Chiefs, Unknown Superiors, and the Puppet . I personally did not expect much. But my librarian was right and I found something on the subject.

The Invisible Master: Secret Chiefs, Unknown Superiors, and the Puppet. Page: 218

Unfortunately, the book has not brought much more information on the subject. So it was a dead end. The question still is why januska makes such an assertion against the East and Russia respectively. Well, it must be said that Lithuania has not belonged to the Soviet Union since 1990 and is a European country. In addition, Lithuania sees Russia as a threat, because Lithuania is directly the border between Europe and Asia.

So I took a look at the person Albinas Januska and found some useful information (unfortunately only in lithuanian). I have translated it as well as I can.

He was born on June 2, 1960 in Tauragė County in the village of Sarapiniškė. 1978-1980 he studied at Vilnius University. And from 1980 to 1983 at the University of Leningrad, chemist geneticist.

1983-1990 worked as a research associate at Vilnius Research Institute of Applied Enzymology.

Member of the Lithuanian Social Democratic Party, vice-chairman of this party.

1988-1990 Member of the Seimas of Lithuanian Restructuring Sjūdis, Chairman of the Social Affairs Commission of the Seimas, member of the Sąjūdis Vilnius City Council.

1990-1992 Deputy of the Supreme Council - Restorative Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Commission, Vice-President of the Baltic Assembly.

1992-1993 Head of the Western Europe Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Director of the Political Department.

1993-1998 Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, was authorized to prepare the first Lithuanian-NATO Partnership Agreement, the Europe Agreement, the US-Baltic Charter, etc.

1998-2003 Advisor to the President of the Republic of Lithuania on national security and foreign policy issues, member of the State Defense Council.

2003 02 - 2004 07 - Ambassador of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for special tasks within the framework of the Wider Europe Initiative.

Member of the Board of Trustees of the VU Institute of International Relations and Political Science since May 14, 2003, lecturer.

2004-2006 - Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Advisor to Prime Minister Gediminas Kirkilas (2006-2008).

Knight of the Commander's Cross of the Order of Gediminas of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (2004).

It is an interesting fact, that Albinas Januška is a chemist (biochemist) in the field of enzymology and also in the field of genetics. In order to finally find useful information on the subject (Additionally in connection with Lithuania) , I logically had to go back in time a bit. Obviously, this incident must have happened before 22 November, 2006, before Januska made the statement. I wanted to find something serious and also use official media channels.

After a few searches, I found an article from Time and AP News.

The Time writes:

Extra-terrestrial contact has already been made — at least if you believe a report that ran 25 years ago Thursday, on Oct. 9, 1989, in the Soviet press agency TASS.

On Sept. 27 of that year, according to the official report, tall three-eyed aliens with small heads showed up in the city of Voronezh, arriving in a shiny ball (or, alternatively, a “banana-shaped” object) and bringing with them their robot. ”Scientists have confirmed that an unidentified flying object recently landed in a park in the Russian city of Voronezh,” an Associated Press translation of the report read. ”They have also identified the landing site and found traces of aliens who made a short promenade about the park.” They left behind them “two pieces of unidentified rocks,” made of a substance that “cannot be found on Earth.”

So there must be different newspaper reports from that time as well if this incident was so "significant". After a little research, I found an old NY Times newspaper article Oct. 11, 1989.

The article of the NY Times talks about the Voronezh UFO incident.

Unfortunately, the incidents have more to do with Russia and the former Soviet Union . Nevertheless, Albinas Januska worked as a research associate at the Vilnius Research Institute of Applied Enzymology from 1983-1990. This was a soviet research institute. The question now arises: Does Januška know anything about the incident? Did he as a biochemist possibly work on it ? The fact is that Lithuania belonged to the USSR until 1990. And Albinas Januska not only studied in Russia, but also worked for the Soviet.

In the end, I cannot say why Januska made this statement. Nevertheless, I find it interesting that a man with such a reputation makes such a statement.

The only other thing I have found with Lithuania in connection with ufos is the Petrozavodsk phenomenon. I will continue to look into the case, as it is relatively exciting and unusual.

What do you think of Januska's statement?

submitted by /u/Bn1999
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oqz7j6/the_case_of_albinas_januska_and_alien_visitations/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die