“The great awakening”

I have seen it before but I keep seeing it today. Users who come here and spam shit like “the great awakening” and other qanon cultist related shit.

I am not going to get into politics. But anyone who is here and sees this stuff should downvote accordingly.

I think anything related to UFOs should be allowed here. The exception to this is blatant misinformation perpetrated by these qanon people.

They want your money and they want to brainwash you.

Mods: if this post is against sub rules I will happily delete. But I have noticed a steady uptick. The users pretend to be coy, then you click their profiles and they have all these other posts about vaccinations being fake, discussing the impeachment being a coup attempt, and other straight up anti democratic and anti science misinformation.

submitted by /u/SheikhofdaStreez
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ocj085/the_great_awakening/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die