Thought experiment: what kind of sighting would you be comfortable with personally experiencing?
The other day I was thinking to myself, let's assume UFOs are real. What type of encounter would I be comfortable experiencing, and what kind of encounter would I not be comfortable with having?
It turns out, I'm not a big fan of anything that hovers near me or lands near me. I would be fine with a UFO a few hundred yards away moving past my position. And ideally I'm not alone.
It's remarkable that we expect people to have cameras at the ready when these things appear. Not only because it could happen quickly, but many would be scared shitless given context (alone, at night, etc.). At least I would be.
So what's your ideal UFO in counter? What are you comfortable with? And what are you not?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ok7s4r/thought_experiment_what_kind_of_sighting_would/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen