Websites to track satellites? I saw something moving in the sky tonight, already confirmed it wasn’t the ISS and need to vet the other possibilities

Located in Brisbane, Australia. Spotted around 6:10 PM, I was staring up at the moon and just off to the right I noticed an object that appeared to be about the same size and brightness as a nearby star began to fly towards me while remaining high up in the sky. It moved at about the same speed as satellites I’ve seen before, until it just completely vanished from my view. So basically title, where can check satellite flight paths?

submitted by /u/gonnasendamemeanyway
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oq4j9z/websites_to_track_satellites_i_saw_something/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die