Where is the '97% of cases are unvaccinated' data?

Now that the narrative shifts to 'pandemic of the unvaccinated', 9/10 times the next sentence to follow that is '97% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated individuals'. I also see it being cited that 99% of deaths are unvaccinated.

Can anyone cite the data behind this? As far as I can find, these were quotes from the CDC director, Rochelle Walensky in a recent update. I've scoured through every article I can that references this, but no publication is citing any data behind those numbers. Going through all the data I can find on CDC's website, and I can't find anything referencing those numbers either. Below are a bunch of links talking about those numbers, but no underlying data anywhere.

Can anyone help a brother out, so I can review? Mostly interested to see the methodology after seeing LA County manipulate their case numbers to retroactively count cases from the Covid peak in December as 'unvaccinated' individuals, when there were no vaccines available to the public.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-07-16/cdc-head-covid-19-becoming-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/1017002907/u-s-covid-deaths-are-rising-again-experts-call-it-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases-deaths-infections-vaccines-abbce96a-3e31-459e-a09f-41d88bb0f749.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/16/health/covid-delta-cdc-walensky.html

submitted by /u/DEUSVULTWHEN
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/onll2l/where_is_the_97_of_cases_are_unvaccinated_data/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die