3 common UFO behaviors. Patterns in multiple cases.
Hi,.
I hope this kind of post is ok. It's more a discussion based on aggregated observations and not specific cases. I just watched the new Netflix documentary series and I started to see a pattern, that also matches other accounts I've read about elsewhere. No matter when (50s, 80s or recent time) and where, there seem to be some common behavior amongst UFOs. They vary wildly in size, shape material etc. But in many cases witnesses often describe these 3 things:
1: UFOs often show themselves deliberately. The reason I say this is that they often seem to hover or move slowly over places where it is obvious that they will be spotted. With the technology demonstrated it should be no issue staying hidden. It seems to me that they want to be seen, or at least don't care if observed.
2: UFOs often move in a jittery or erratic way. Almost like a dragonfly, these crafts seem to zip back and forth (and effortlessly change momentum) at great speeds. Even in the now famous tictac incident, it is described as zipping back and forth above the sea. We can only speculate if this is due to the way their propulsion works, gravitational waves or something else. Or in some cases this could also be related to "showing off" and demonstrating their capabilities.
- Accelerating very quickly and disappearing into the distance. In many cases UFOs seem to just speed off into the distance at great speed after displaying the behaviors in point 1 and 2. At least to me, it seems that quite many encounters end with the UFOs just taking off very quickly. Almost as if when they are done with displaying themselves, they got nothing left to do and just leave.
Generally these behaviors seem weird to me, because you can't figure out the reason or purpose. Any other known flying object usually have more defined behavior with clear purpose. A plane going from A to B. Or a helicopter searching for something over an area. I recognize that there's many cases with other kinds of behaviors and outcomes, but the 3 mentioned above seem most common to me. Anyone have a similar conclusion or think of other aspects the seem common for many sightings?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p4f64l/3_common_ufo_behaviors_patterns_in_multiple_cases/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen