Before Covid. I was never called and Anti Vaxxer for not getting a flu shot and I was never called a Republican for supporting freedom of choice. Now I am being called both. The shills and trolls of the internet are alive and well.

I'm an independent thinker that supports small government. I have no political affiliations and I have gotten almost every vaccine offered to me. Including the chicken pox vaccine. I never in my life received a flu shot because I only had the the flu twice so I just never believed I needed it to stay healthy. Now, since I am deciding not to get the Covid shot the trolls and the shills claim that is being an "anti vaxxer". How am I an anti vaxxer if I have received all major vaccinations? Also. I have been talking about for years about the importance of personal freedom and liberty and all of a sudden that is considered a "Republican" principle? Freedom is not political. It is a natural right. So the shills and the internet trolls are just make believe because I do not know anyone that actually cares if anyone else is vaccinated. Nobody give a fuck. But you pull this little pocket device out and there magically appears all these SJW's trying to hate on you. The real world does not resemble the digital world. The digital world is 99% fake. Facebook. Reddit. Instagram. Twitter. OLD. It's all totally B.S...The narrative is tainted and run by bots, trolls and shills. Don't fall for it.

submitted by /u/Silent-Difficulty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/paxfo6/before_covid_i_was_never_called_and_anti_vaxxer/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die