Can someone explain this?

Hey everybody, a bit new around these parts but seems to be the appropriate spot for it.

So to get to the topic on hand, on August 5th, my girlfriend and I were in Astoria, Queens hanging out with a long time friend that lives in the area. Just before 8 o'clock we decided to head home before it gets too late. We went to the Broadway Station on the N and W lines where I fumbled with the system's new tap payment system causing us to miss the train (which may be a blessing or curse for the siting.) After figuring it out we went towards the Manhattan bound platform to wait for the next. When I looked a crossed toward the other platform was when I saw it, this irregular shaped object just moseying across the sky. My initial thought was that it looked like "glitched plane" (it appeared to follow the same approach path into La Guardia at a speed similar to the planes) and chocked it up to some bag/balloon in the wind at first. But the longer I observed the object, I realized that it ignored the wind activity and continued along its linear path. Just before it went behind some buildings I snapped 3 pictures with the best of my abilities (galaxy Note 9):

https://imgur.com/5n1ahqb

https://imgur.com/3xw2rW1

https://imgur.com/jUbefYi

All 3 photos were taking at 8:03 PM 6/6/2021. I'd like to know if anyone else saw this or something like it because I'd be hard press that me and my girl are the only ones that saw it since this happened in NYC in broad daylight. Thanks for your time.

TL;DR: I saw some weird sh*t on my way home.

submitted by /u/Gameration95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oz9dym/can_someone_explain_this/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die