Can someone explain to me what this new COVID conspiracy is about on Reddit?
For starters, I'm a pharmacist; I've taken the vaccine; I administered the vaccine to countless people - BUT I am not going to get up in your face and disrespect your opinion if you don't want to take it. But that is not what this is really about.
So I get a message in my inbox from r/pokemongo stating this:
You have been permanently banned from participating in r/pokemongo. You can still view and subscribe to r/pokemongo, but you won't be able to post or comment. Note from the moderators: To ensure the safety of our community, bans are being issued to members of communities who spread Covid misinformation. If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/pokemongo by replying to this message. Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.
Even though I don't belong to the sub, I sent them a message asking what was up. And I got this response:
After reading some of your comments, I can assure you, this ban was intended for people exactly like you. Stay in your own fucking lane you retarded pez dispenser.
So my guess from the comments is that because I also subscribe to r/conspiracy that I should be banned proactively from a sub I don't belong to? That is all I can come up with. From the moderator's message, it sounded like he was anti-vax and banning those who are not, because I have posted comments in support of getting the vaccine based upon logical observations that I have made of the data thus far.
Anyway, I reported this to Reddit for all the good it will do. I don't understand why a moderator from that sub would ban me (I don't belong) and why they would make a shitty response. I guess that being a pharmacist makes me a "retarded pez dispenser".
Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on here?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/pdhfan/can_someone_explain_to_me_what_this_new_covid/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen