Family received telepathic message from Phoenix Lights UFO - any other info or sources on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfWi0ULVRn4

First time hearing about this. I've seen and read a lot about the Phoenix Lights over the years but this is the first I've ever seen any mention of someone having received a communication from the UFO.

Thing is, I can't find anything else on it.

The event is credible with so many people witnessing it, this specific account I have to be more skeptical about.

Has anyone read about this in any of the books on the Phoenix Lights? Any written about the people being interviewed here?

What do you think they mean by "demonstration"? That's an odd thing for an alien making first contact to say. You'd think they'd be a little clearer so it isn't so open to interpretation or get misinterpreted.

It actually sounds threatening. They aren't saying, "Don't worry, we come in peace." They're saying, "Don't worry, this is just a demonstration" like it was a show of force and the next lines could be, "Look at our giant craft. We have the power to completely destroy you."

submitted by /u/mastamold
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p00xoa/family_received_telepathic_message_from_phoenix/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die