Favourite websites?

So what are your go-to ufo websites these days? I got back into the subject after a long while and the sites around years ago left a lot to be desired, I suspect not much has changed but would be happy to be proved wrong.

Stuff like mufon paywall seems counter productive to me, though I appreciate you can’t run these things for free, it’s amazing how cheap you can run a cloud based data driven website these days.

Alternatively if people want to post some ideas they would like to see in a site, like cases, timelines, maybe some way of marking incidents if they have been proven fake with details etc. I might be up for creating a community driven free site if there was any interest in such a thing.

submitted by /u/dead-mans-switch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pfdybk/favourite_websites/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die