Here is why I am hesitant to get a COVID vaccine
I am a moderately healthy 35-year-old man. Well educated with a high-profile professional job. I think critically about health decisions such as these and have wondered why I am so hesitant to get this shot even though I am for every other vaccine out there. I believe my hesitancy comes from the silencing of any and all other view points about the vaccine that do not align with the narrative being pushed by social media giants, governments, and big pharma.
Not only does a deletion of all other viewpoints, beliefs, studies, or concerns about any possible downside or side effect of the vaccine keep that information from the public, but it keeps many from even voicing their concerns to begin with for fear of being cancelled. Doctors I personally know are fearful of losing their license if they stray from the narrative — not to mention people who have any number of side effects that do not come forward at all out of fear of being labeled an “anti-Vaxxer.”
How many unspoken side effects are out there that the media has silenced? How many people are scared to come forward with stories? The cancellation of any opposing viewpoint has created a hive mind, and that mindset is why I am skeptical. The media and government’s own attempt to indoctrinate the population into labeling any off-narrative COVID critique as “anti-science” has me worried to trust an unchallenged agenda.
If I was free to hear all view points unfiltered by social media, I am sure I would be more comfortable making an educated decision to get the vaccine. Their attempt to make the vaccine trustworthy by silencing any critical thinking about it has in fact made the whole process untrustworthy to me.
You want me to get the vaccine? Let me make my own decision by reasoning the logic and evidence from both sides.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pc5ylw/here_is_why_i_am_hesitant_to_get_a_covid_vaccine/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen