How shills attack the truth.
I am making this post because many criminals in power positions always ask for 100% proof of wrongdoing and when presented with it, they say that doesn't prove anything. They will argue with anything even when presented with a picture or video of criminal activity. They may say "Oh but look, the nose isn't that big" or "that's a deep fake video", ect.... They do this because they know many will back off without proof which allows them to continue their criminal behavior.
Here's a few things most people don't consider.
- Very few things are provable. I can't prove what I ate for breakfast because I don't carry around a camera and take pics of what I eat with dates stamped onto the pics but I do KNOW what I ate. If I say I ate eggs because I hate eggs, it is true that I ate eggs even if the next man doesn't believe it.
- The 6th sense is knowing. The entire body is the mind. The brain deals with external stuff and is very faulty because it is physical. The mind is nonPhysical and so it is very powerful however accessing it requires shutting off the brain. When people say "I know in my heart" it is because their mind is telling them something is true. The mind calculates billions of things at once and pumps out a record. The brain may disagree with the mind because it is faulty but the mind is always right. It is us up to us to determine whether to believe the mind or the brain. It takes practice to see the difference. The heart area is the center of the mind so focusing consciousness there is key. 2nd, the mind is shut off when the brain is active. Both can't be on at the same time. Not thinking activates the mind. The intuition is the mind so when people are doing incredible things in time of urgency, it is because they don't have time to think so they just use their intuition or mind. When the intuition says something like "Joe Biden is a corrupt politician", it is true even though we don't have any record of this. We can sit here and explain and explain all month long why our intuition tells us this but any woke person who is being honest would agree that Joe Biden is a crook. As the Deep State about Joe and they will say "prove that he is corrupt or else he is NOT corrupt". They know that proof is very hard to come by for everything.
- James Comey once said they are spying on citizens (which is unConstitutional) and if we have nothing to hide, there is nothing to worry about. The same can be said about the Gov. Why are they hiding behind so much secrecy? It is because they cannot conduct evil out in the open.
- A long time ago, the older times Deep State began teaching kids in school that the only way to prove something is real is by outwards demonstration. This is true in some cases but not all. This completely ignores the intuitive inner knowing of a person which calculates billions of things at once.
- Sometimes the Deep State act like we are in court. I can say "Henry Kissinger is a crook" and shills will fight saying he is a good man. First of all, I have a right to my own opinion. If they don't want to believe it, they don't have to. I am not spreading disinformation by stating my opinion. Do I have videos of Kissinger doing evil things? No. But we all know he's a crook for many reasons only the intuition can truly understand.
- No 1 piece of evidence determines that the Gov is crooked but when all pieces of evidence are put together, they tell a clear story that the Gov is crooked. Everything points to this. Do I keep all the evidence in my back pocket to whip out every time a shill asks for it? No. I would have to go dig around for all of it. It took me years to read it all. It would take more time to find it again and post it all.
- Shills, CNN reporters/fact-checkers all know what we say is true about the Gov being crooked but they deny because they are bribed and black-mailed to do so. They are gatekeepers of the real dark secrets of the Gov. They only say "prove it" and "that's not proof" because they want to instill doubt in the readers.
In conclusion, shills know what truthers are saying is the truth but they play stupid games to pollute the truth by asking for undeniable proof. We all know many things to be true (ie HRC is a pedo) but we don't have the proof (video of HRC). We have tons of circumstantial evidence all over the place that show this to be true but who files all that stuff in a library available to be presented anytime at any place? When truthers get together, they agree but when shills come around, they fight because the truth is bad for them and their bosses.
In my opinion, there is no point in trying to prove anything to shills because they already know and are just playing games. It is better to discuss these things with fellow truthers who are genuine in their aim to unravel the truth.
Finally imagine a Mafia that harms people in a local neighborhood. If a member of the neighborhood accuses the Mafia boss of harmful behavior, the Mafia boss will deny it to protect himself. There is no point of even trying to prove anything to him. He already knows. Therefore the only option is to find ways to disconnect from the Mafia so they cannot harm the neighborhood anymore using creative methods. In this way, we cannot keep telling the Gov, reporters or even cops that the Gov is bad. They already know. We can only find solutions on what to do to counter their evils. For example, we can home-school kids so that they can't be brainwashed in public schools. We can use barter, silver and gold instead of Rothschild fiat money.
We can still have open discussions with each other even when we disagree but there's no point in arguing with the shills. May as well ignore them.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/p9k042/how_shills_attack_the_truth/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen