I have shown 7 people signs in the sky over the last 3 months.

I used to think the lights I was seeing were UFO. I have documented in a previous post how I have had these "visitations" since 2003. Now they are occurring frequently, in fact nearly every day/night. I have shown my son multiple UAP, they appear when I pray. Now I realize that the lights and signs I have been able to see are actually from the unseen spirit realm. I have shown my ex girlfriend, I have shown my mother, my uncle, a girl I was carnal with, a stranger who said he was recovering from addiction, and my best friend.

About 3 weeks ago my son and I saw clear as day a Jinn or elohim formed in the clouds. It was alive, it was sitting and watching us. The clouds around it blew with the wind, but this entity was a form and the clouds swirled within itself. It was probably 40 or 50 feet tall and as close as the sky over the neighbors house. We watched it for over a minute before it literally lifted it's arm and waved, appeared to form sun glasses on itself, and then wisped away with the wind. I tried to recapture it later in drawing and could not, but unbeknown to myself my son also tried to draw it later, and he showed me, and he captured it nearly perfectly and brought the thing back to life in my mind's eye. He called it the all-being.

submitted by /u/Malefic_Mike
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pdgx5x/i_have_shown_7_people_signs_in_the_sky_over_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die