I saw people saying that mass spyware/monitors aren't logical because they would decrease speed and battery. Is it not likely that our phones were actually stronger from the start? Apps and social media sucking me in.

Not sure what I believe in, what I don't. I'm just really interested in this.

The theory is that our phones are watching us. We already know they're listening and I'd like to cover that from my side. There have been more theories specifically about the front camera. Or possibly sending data out, at least more than we realize.

I have seen people suggest that our cameras are monitoring our reactions to things on social media. Even connecting it to all these influencers and Google, Instagram, Twitter. If it's been proven that phones and computers are already listening to us for social media purposes and advertising, I really wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't limited. If they can harvest cache from not only Google but from an entire browser (which is why DDG and Tor are a thing), I don't doubt they're creating algorithms based on what was sent out to the cloud voluntarily, and it wouldn't necessarily be impossible to program algorithms based on texts or files in our phone.

I don't really do much on social media, had a Google back when I was in school on my other devices. Now I'm not even on my phone much, except for when it's more convenient than my computer just for communication purposes. But when I do go on there, it's as if I've had a whole account, especially YouTube and Google suggestions, search filters knowing exactly what I'm trying to get at, video recommendations from what I watch on my computer without even having an account on my phone or accumulated history. Same with social media, sales pages, you name it. It's not same account, the activity was on another device or not even online. I took pictures of a broken couch because I didn't have a flashlight, and sent them to somebody. I got on my computer, and there, on Facebook, I got all these couches. I've gotten recommendations for places I don't live in but I've been too, despite never actively saying I was there. All I have to do is talk about how much I love a certain actor or character or a movie, and then I go on social media and there's everything revolved around it, everything I want to see plus things I might also like which are usually pretty accurate. My phone already knows what movies I find funny or scary. If I've laughed quite a bit or got creeped out by something, it starts putting it in my "watch it again" or "movies like this". That's what I found with YouTube and music as well. Google already doing that even if I've only search the movie Once with nothing to indicate that I really enjoyed it . I'm starting to see it with food, based on all the food I like in real life or what I eat while I'm using my phone or computer. I have told a friend about it sometime, but I'm not binge posting my food, I'm not hoarding recipe. So much I've never even talked about online, just eat it, watch or listen to even on a radio, enjoy it with device there and get it (or something similar) pushed back to me. Like it tries to suck me into using the social media, it goes all out giving me what I want, trying to promote itself to me and get more information.

It also kind of creeps me out how I can connect my keyboard clipboard on my phone to my computer and vice versa, though it is through an account, it's just interesting how they keep a clipboard of numbers and websites and everything. Same for any uploads or synchronisation. If our emails can get sold, who knows what else is going on out there. I have photos that I have not use for months and some that I even deleted, but they are on preview, so it's saved somewhere in my device, if I open the recents on my phone I'll have random pictures there or all my pictures will be in a slightly different order though they haven't been accessed or sent to anybody. Barrel roll possibly? The idea actually interests me because many people including myself have had their cameras take pictures, at least for me it was the flash randomly going off when media was in and I was doing something else, once when nothing was even open.

While I don't fully remember, I remember mutahar covering how people were having problems with TikTok and how both TikTok and WhatsApp had things in their terms of service and all these permissions that he didn't like. He covered the glitches that led to security problems. All of these phones I've gotten in the past few years I've had "camera in use" where camera was supposedly already in use, when opening snapchat or even the android camera app, whereas I use my phone maybe once a day or every other day just to keep in contact. Many of the apps I currently have prodded me for camera/gallery permission despite not actually needing to take a picture or access something. Many a times I have EBT to download an app and found camera/other data permission hidden in "access to gallery" where it automatically accepts the camera used prior to downloading without someone knowing. I have no clue why, it's just a game or social media that doesn't require camera to function.

I am just surprised nobody suggested that maybe all this ware could in fact be possible, and it's because our phones were more powerful than we think from the beginning. I think that can be possible whether it was a camera situation or something else, since they know exactly what they're doing -- we have folding/detaching touch screens and we're on the way to having transparent screens and I believe those TVs already exist. Many phone cameras aren't exactly the best quality but they can do an entire retina scan with all the blood vessel scanning within just seconds, they can scan an entire face or fingerprint, and they also let people use the phones just by looking somewhere on the screen. Technology has progressed so quickly where after only a few decades of everyone having a personal computer we can connect to internet within the blink of an eye, our phones can connect to a tower within a press of a button or all the data is backed up waiting for us to press that button, and our home internet speeds are nowhere near the limit of how powerful it can be so we could definitely be sending data out without noticing. People say it would add to service usage, but there's no way to tell everything that's been sent out. For all we know it could be a different kind of service, and price doesn't have anything to do with it because we all know that phone prices are skewed and sometimes even ridiculous scams. Was the same thing with cable which we can connect to for free now, which used to come with boxes that people were speculating listening to them the same way we know phones listen to us now. I have a possibility and have seen many people have issues with roaming. I don't even have a roaming plan, as far as I'm aware, but I'll be sitting in my room or office just like I've been doing for years (not sending "from" or "to a new place") and my phone gets glitchy, it suddenly goes on roaming as if the tower was just not connecting or something is slowing my data down. Every time I boot my phone I find sync and location on which I doubt is part of it but it is interesting.

Are used old Reddit the most, I've had some problems with new Reddit, but it's been the most pure social media for me so far.

Could be the service as a whole, could be more Google, social media hacks, could be apps doing stuff which I know is and have believed since the beginning. Nobody really knows anymore. Just fun to think about.

Would like to know your thoughts now that that idea is brought to the table and I've went through everything else. Not looking to be proven right or wrong, just some entertainment and discussion.

submitted by /u/MoistCurdyMaxiPad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/p1yr9p/i_saw_people_saying_that_mass_spywaremonitors/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die