I suddenly believe in UFO's/My mother had a close encounter
So I was bored the other day and didnt know what to put on while I did chores. I saw a docuseries about The Pentagon's report on UFOs/the credible videos and decided what the hell? I am not a UFO, conspiracy, or alien person. But I did remember news about this report and wanted to know if it was actually exciting at all. As I'm watching, I'm slowly getting creeped out by the governments involvement and the actual history. I'm fact checking through other sources as I'm watching because it really is bizarre. I noticed the most common shape described and caught on film were a "silent, hovering, triangular shaped craft with large white lights on the bottom that moves impossibly fast" and it sparked a memory that I had forgotten about. My Mom once mentioned to me as a child that she thought she saw a UFO. My Mom is not an alien person. She does not follow that sort of thing and isnt on the internet enough to know about online communities. She's never seen any clips or conspiracy videos. She's a very "live laugh love" type woman.
Just to humor myself, I sent her a text asking what the UFO looked like. When I opened her reply I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. (screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bFa3TeS ) I called after to get more details. She was 18 or 19, outdoors at a party with dozens of people. She was pregnant at the time and sober. Suddenly she (and everyone) saw a large triangle moving around above them, It was silent and had 3 white lights on the bottom. It was "spinning" around, like moving to different points very fast, and it stopped for a bit and just hovered. Everyone was drunk and hollering that it was a UFO. It didn't stay long before it took off extremely fast and disappeared. No sound or force, nothing. this would have been in 1992 or 1993, near Bellingham WA.
I started researching this for shits and giggles and now I'm deeply disturbed. I've been going down rabbit holes on these triangular crafts for days now because I know my Mom, and there is no way she made that up. There's no way all these reports and sightings match her description so well.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p377qf/i_suddenly_believe_in_ufosmy_mother_had_a_close/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen