If the vaccine was so effective, taking the vaccine would be a clear choice. The fact that it's not a clear choice is why I am not taking the jab. You can still contract, spread, and die from the virus when vaccinated (not to mention side-effects, including death).
When you ask a vaxxer why they took the vaccine, their responses never sound confident:
"I guess it makes me safer."
"I think it makes cases less severe."
"People I know took it."
"I guess we'll all have to get it eventually, so I took it to get it over with."
"My job made me."
The government is selling the vaccine to us with muddled statistics and PR, which is why the vaccine is surrounded by confusion. I'm starting to believe the confusion is intentional.
I am simply not convinced the risks and ineffectiveness of the vaccine are worth taking the vaccine.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pfdewd/if_the_vaccine_was_so_effective_taking_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen