I'm losing my partner to a conspiracy. How do I break it?

My partner and I were responsible the entire pandemic. Limited social contact, masks, no dining out, etc. We both got eagerly vaccinated in early March (Janssen).

Things have changed recently. They no longer want to mask to protect people ("I'm not protecting anyone who isn't protecting me", which was fair enough). But now it's turned into

  • the government knew the janssen vaccine was lower efficacy and distributed it in poor/black/democratic neighborhoods and prisons

  • the fact that Moderna/Pfizer recipients will be getting boosters soon just shows that the government activity wants us to die (because poor/black/democratic) (Note: we're both white and middle class. I'm rather liberal, but until Trump happened, partner was happily conservative.)

  • when janssen boosters do come around, they will actually be poison to kill all of us

  • by forcing Janssen recipients to get a Janssen booster, we will effectively create a new class/caste system based on immunological status

  • the CDC is actively denying science to keep public opinion on vaccines positive

  • the CDC refuses to acknowledge data from Israel that says janssen recipients should get boosters because the government is anti-semitic (my partner is Jewish, so anything anti-Israel is extremely triggering)

  • anyone who follows the CDC guidelines is actively complicit in genocide

I just...I can't believe this has happened. We both laugh at people who believe in the microchips or whatever else. And some of these points do have some validity, but not to this extreme.

How do you break a loved one out of a conspiracy theory? I'm worried this will end my relationship.

submitted by /u/ComfortableChoice126
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/p6bxss/im_losing_my_partner_to_a_conspiracy_how_do_i/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die