I'm so ineffably sick of the sheeple!!!

First let me start by saying that I am not getting this "vaccine"!!! I am a biology student and in telling you this is not even a vaccine. The definition of vaccine is trademarked and its got nothing to do with this experimental gene therapy. This is insanity. It's like someone pulled a switch and we suddenly found ourselves in an extremely distorted, alternate reality where the principles of medicine and common sense have absolute 0 application.

I am sick of all the relentless bullying! I've lost most of my friends! People call me antivax! They call me antivax! As a biology student I know the importance of vaccines in diseases like smallpox. However I do not underestimate the importance of natural immunity. I've gotten every LEGIT vaccine as a child. Again I'm saying for the 1.000.000th of time this is not a vaccine!!!! People need to research this before it's too late. Download the initial leaflets. They admit that this is an experimental drug. This was nothing more than a worldwide clinical trial. Not for the "vaccine" itself but to observe the effects of the relatively new Mrna technology on humans on a large scale.

Anyways. Seek and you shall find. Do not listen to government and mainstream media they are not your friends. I cannot fathom why people would accept a demented dotard who cannot even stay awake at press conferences, as their president. But like I said this whole world seems like a really bad acid trip. I really tried to save friends and family members. I tried to shake them awake, to make them see the bigger picture what's really lurking behind this "pandemic". They refuse to listen. They call me antivax. They try to discredit me and when I spit facts they verbally attack me as if I'm their enemy. A rabidly provax friend said I should change a field of study because scientists are not supposed to question science!?! A friend of mine got DVT after vaccination. He is in denial he almost lost his legs and yet he feels safer cause now he won't get covid. He is 31 and very athletic yet he is scared of a virus that has 98% survival rates. I told him Its much more likely for him to get killed in a car crash than die from covid. He ignored me. Got the jab and his calves became full of clots.

I've had people blocking me on social media just because I'm against covid passports, mandatory vaccinations and other orwellian policies. I uploaded a post condemning what's happening in Australia and a family member wished me death. Another told me that even if I needed a hospital bed, doctors should let my antivax ass die in a tent outside the hospital. People are going mad. And in return this whole situation is driving me nuts. I'm getting depressed seeing what an incredible shitshow this world has turned into. I feel lonelier than ever. This sub is one of the few places where I can express myself without too much criticism.

I feel like Saint Anthony's quote pretty much summarises the world as we experience it today: A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us. I apologise for the rant. I just needed to get this off my chest and hopefully hear other like minded peoples opinions...

submitted by /u/JixnuCabeldar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pe4xmq/im_so_ineffably_sick_of_the_sheeple/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die