It is easy to seize the moral high ground now.
It is easy to seize the moral high ground now.
Say this:
I have looked at all sides and concluded that the establishment narrative is wrong and is lying.
I trust real science, but I don't trust the establishment.
Censorship is anti-science. To be pro science, is to be anti-establishment.
When have the book burners ever been the good guys?
More specifically, when have book burners who put people in camps ever been the good guys?
Also, people slapping you around until you let them inject you with their fluids is literally gang rape.
I think it is paramount to not say "I don't trust science." What one really means is, "I don't trust the establishment." The establishment is the side opposing science. To be pro-science is to be anti-establishment.
It is also important to acknowledge that one does not trust the establishment because one has looked at all sides and made that conclusion; whereas, those who are pro-establishment have only looked at one side.
Does anyone have some tweaks or additions to this?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/p9iclk/it_is_easy_to_seize_the_moral_high_ground_now/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen