Just got fired from my job for refusing the mRNA jab. We need a new word to describe this: The Vaxpartheid State.

This is an exact transcript of how the conversation went. I work for a small business, and the owner and his wife both have pre-existing respiratory conditions (I think asthma).

Him: "So I wanted to talk to you about something... originally we thought it was alright that you were working without the vaccine because we had been fully vaccinated, but with winter coming, and the Delta variant..."

Me: (friendly) "Oh, well according to Fauci and a new CDC internal report, it looks like vaccinated people can spread it just as easily as unvaccinated"

Him: "Yeah, I saw that..."

Me: "So there's not really any added risk to you that I don't have it, the only benefit would possibly be for me, but I'm willing to take that risk, as I've had an anaphylactic reaction to flu vaccines before... Plus, I'm taking every precaution outside of work. One could argue that vaccinated people may have a false sense of security, and go to something like that Vaxxed-only Foo Fighters concert, which in light of recent news kind of looks like a superspreader event..."

Him: "But the unvaccinated are driving the mutations..."

Me: "Well, consider the first name of the "Delta Variant", which was formerly the Indian variant, which has been around since late last year, before anyone was vaccinated. There's also the possibility, like Marek's disease in chickens, that the vaccinated are creating a selection pressure for the vaccines to mutate around. So it might be the vaccines that are creating the variants. I mean, it doesn't prevent you from getting it..."

Him: "I'm not going to get into the biology with you, there's just too much information out there, I don't think we'll know for a hundred years, but we will need you to be vaccinated for you to keep working here."

Me (still smiling, calm, I had just meditated for 20 minutes before work). "As long as you admit that it's not based in reason, and purely security theater to make yourself feel better by discriminating against me for my personal medical choice".

He said he was sorry, he didn't want to do it. "But you don't have to.", and he just apologized again, and I got my stuff and left.

I honestly understand it, some people were so traumatized by the lockdowns and 24-hour fear porn that they are gladly accepting a vaxpartheid state, regardless of logic or reason. It's sad, but I'll move on and find another job that won't openly discriminate against me.

submitted by /u/Earth_Against_Evil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/owkytz/just_got_fired_from_my_job_for_refusing_the_mrna/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die